Carmel Valley Tasting Room:
An opportunity for you to sample all the Georis wines which are currently available and occasionally we offer limited vertical selections as well as 3, 6 and 9 liter bottles. Compare, contrast, and explore your taste selections at the tasting bar.
- A classic tasting lasts approximately 25 minutes
- For any group of eight or less, $20 per person, no appointment required
- For groups of more than eight guests or to make a reservation outside of our normal business hours: we are happy to accomodate and advance reservations are required. Please call the tasting room at (831) 659-1080 to make arrangements.
Location & Hours:
- Tasting Room: 1 Pilot Road, Carmel Valley Ca 93924
- 11:30 am - 6:00 pm every day
- Last call is 15 minutes before closing daily.
- We sell a selection of gourmet foods in our tasting room, including fresh baked bread, cheeses, charcuterie and gourmet pizzas delivered fresh from The Corkscrew Cafe.
- No outside food is permitted in the tasting room.
Alcohol & Smoke:
- When planning to visit Georis Tasting Room, please remember that the only alcohol that is permitted is wine purchased on premise. This is a law and is regulated by California Department of ABC.
- Georis Tasting Room is a smoke & vape free environment.
- Violators will be asked to leave the property immediately.
- Your friendly four-legged friends (on leashes) are welcome to join you on the patio.